Adventure completed Far, 13 Olarune, 998 YK.
- The group has recovered the Ashen Crown and claimed it for themselves. With Yeraa‘s blessing (see below) they haved decided to keep the artifact until it compels them to pass it on or Huugan, Yeraa’s mentor, comes to them looking for it.
- Demise of the Aereni Skullborn and her apprentice Jaenus are dead, slain by the party along with what seems like all of her immediate allies in the Order of the Emerald Claw. Demise’s corpse was burned and her ashes scattered in an attempt to prevent her return via the necromancy of the Skullborn or the Emerald Claw.
- Tiktuli has been taken alive and turned over to Captain Kalaes, Lantern Thorn, and the King’s Citadel, exonerating the party of the crimes he had framed them for. The Captain’s refusal to easily accept Tiktuli’s betrayal as fact was based on the fact that the changeling had been practically raised by the Citadel, but with the end of the Last War bringing no victory Tiktuli became disillusioned and threw in his lot with the Emerald Claw in exchange for a promise of immortality in undeath. The last the party heard he had been sent to Wroat for questionng and execution.
- Yeraa and her Seekers were contacted using the Ashen Crown, their spirits appearing before the party and congratulating them on their success. Yeraa seemed pleased at Tiktuli’s downfall, yet was clearly still saddened by the lie that had been their relationship. Still, she told the party that among all his lies Tiktuli spoke one truth: the fate of the Ashen Crown was bound to those who found it. She gave the party her blessing to keep the artifact and led her Seekers back to Dolurrh, intending to now seek out her ancestors in the land of the dead. The Kech Volaar Seekers seemed at peace with their lot, ignoring the possibility of revival via the Crown.
- The body of Professor Gydd Nephret, murdered by Demise and turned into a dreadclaw, was recovered by the party after the final battle. Their stated intent is to attempt to resurrect her using the Ashen Crown.
- Brug was last seen covering the party’s escape from Greywall by taking on the House Tharashk guards that were attempting to arrest them. According to rumors picked up among caravans coming from Greywall, who were all talking about the massive uproar caused over the course of several days by a group of adventurers, Brug pummeled seven guards into submission before fleeing into the Bloodstone. His current status is unknown; Captain Kalaes stated that he was still holding onto Brug’s pay and had no idea what had happened to the half-orc.
- The Far edition of the Korranberg Chronicle inlcuded an article about the hanging of rogue Aundairan Lord Teras ir’Lenian, apprehended in Greywall by Sentinel Marshal Sorghan d’Deneith. Sorghan credited his success to the help of a ‘group of Brelish adventurers’, but did not name the party in the article.
- Abraxis has returned to the Inquisitive business, being paid off for his trouble by Captain Kalaes. The party are now the ruling body of the Stormhold Adventuring Guild. With the success of the ir’Tain contract weeks ago, and with word on the street that the Guild clashed with an Emerald Claw cell, more job offers are starting to pour in . . .